15 - 26 February 2021
// SHAPING THE FUTURE OF WORKPLACE LEARNING
The Learning Technologies Digital Experience 2021 was a two week festival of workplace learning. We’ll be tackling the big questions about what it means to successfully support learning when the world has been permanently altered by Covid-19. What should L&D do right now to create a positive impact? What will the future of workplace learning look like? And how should we prepare for it?
As always with Learning Technologies events, there’s a wide range of content. We’ll look at the tactical: from how to run learning campaigns, to designing great content to supporting social learning for impact. We’ll also look at how to build and run a future-ready L&D department, from the detail of handling data to how to write your L&D strategy.
And, of course, we’ll examine the technology that supports all this. How do you find the right ecosystem for your organisation? How do implement a digital transformation change programme? And – most importantly – how do you make it stick?
It’s a packed programme, and we look forward to welcoming you to it.
// REVIEW: PROGRAMME - SESSIONS
The event has six main themes to help you prepare for the challenges of L&D in 2021 and beyond:
- Professional development: What are the key skills and attitudes to be successful today? How can you accelerate your career? And how can you stay curious during these demanding times?
- Data, analytics and impact: Showing impact is more important than ever for L&D, but it can’t be done with activity metrics. On this track, we’ll look at how to understand, interpret and report on data to work as part of the business.
- Tools and techniques: Whether it’s understanding how to create a learning eco system for a global enterprise or drilling into the detail of email campaigns to support engagement, we’ve got your covered with this theme.
- Design: Content design has come a long way. The sessions on this theme explore how to design content well – so that it inspires, is accessible, and actually helps people learn.
- Programme implementation: No Learning Technologies event would be complete without the case studies and hard-won advice from people who have been there and done it. These sessions will help you avoid common pitfalls and steer your way to success.
- Future L&D: What should L&D be doing in a post-Covid world? How should departments run? How do you write a strategy today? And what might our field look like in 2030? This theme will help you steer your course to the future.
// REVIEW: PROGRAMME & SPEAKER
- Connie Malamed
- Dave Kelly
- David Perring
- Elisabetta Galli
- Jane Bozarth
- Laura Overton
- Lori Niles-Hofmann
- Michelle Ockers
- Stefaan van Hooydonk